GrafoDexia

This site is devoted to copyright and issues of 'intellectual property,' particularly the issue's analytical aspects. It also concerns itself with the gap between public perception and the true facts, and with the significant lag time between the coverage on more technical sites and the mainstream press. For site feed, see: http://grafodexia.blogspot.com/atom.xml To see the list of sites monitored to create this site, see: http://rpc.bloglines.com/blogroll?html=1&id=CopyrightJournal

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Welcome

This blog grew out of a collaboration with Dr. Peter Fader, of Napster trial fame. We met at a talk he gave on campus, had a shared interest in the subject, and I began sending him regular e-mails with pertinent websites, usually adding my comments. I decided today that more people beyond Dr. Fader would have interest in these websites, and so I am starting this site. I will post 'back-issues,' so to speak, as I have the time.

The title, incidentally, is Greek. Technically, it should be "AntigrafoDexia," a combination of the Modern Greek word for "Copy" and the Ancient Greek word for "Right," or so the online dictionaries tell me, but I like the sound of this better. So the site title share henceforth confuse all Greek speakers, as it means "WriteRight."

--Ari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home